Wednesday, March 18, 2015

10 Phrases for Agreeing သေဘာတူေၾကာင္း ေျပာနည္း (၁၀) မ်ဳိး


1. Exactly.
အတိအက်ပဲ
2. Absolutely.
လုံး၀ဧကႏၱပဲ
3. That’s so true.
သိပ္မွန္တာေပါ
4. That’s for sure.
က်ိန္းေသပဲ
5. I agree 100%
ရာႏႈန္းျပည့္ပဲေဟ့
6. I couldn’t agree with you more.
မုိင္ကုန္သေဘာတူတယ္
7. That’s exactly what I think. / That’s exactly how I feel.
ငါထင္တာနဲ႔တထပ္တည္းပဲ
8. (informal) Tell me about it! / You’re telling me!
ေျပာဖုိ႔လုိေသးလားကြာ
9. (informal) I’ll say!
ဟုတ္ပါ့၊ မွန္ပါ့
10. I suppose so. (use this phrase for weak agreement – you agree, but reluctantly)
အဲ့လုိပဲ ထင္ရတာပါပဲ၊ (သေဘာတူခ်င္မတူခ်င္)

သတိျပဳ
I'm agree. လုိ႔မေျပာရပါ၊
I agree.
I'm in agreement.လုိ႔ေျပာပါ။
Note: Avoid the common error of saying “I’m agree” – the correct phrase is “I agree” or “I’m in agreement” – the second one is more formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment